Anyone can hang a sign on their door and claim to be a travel agent. I’ve chosen to become a trained cruise travel consultant so I can expertly plan the best possible cruise vacation for you.
ECC (Elite Cruise Counselor) certification tells the travel world that I know cruising. This includes the completion of a comprehensive program of cruise sales training and product instruction, delivered through a combination of extensive classroom training and personal cruise experience, including demonstrating sales achievement levels and shipboard inspections.
Individual cruise line certifications are important, too. They let you know that I have taken the time to learn how each cruise line works. With multiple hours invested, on average about 20 hours per cruise line certification, I know these cruise lines well.
- ECC (Elite Cruise Counsellor, May 2014)
- MCC (Master Cruise Counsellor, May, 2013)
- ACC (Accredited Cruise Counsellor , September, 2011)
- TAP certified by The Travel Institute 2008
- Proud member of IATA, CLIA and Vacation.com
- Royal Caribbean International Expert Plus
- Princess Commodore
- Celebrity Certified 5 Star Academy Agent
- Holland America Academy graduate
- Carnival University graduate
- Cunard Commodore
- Disney Cruise Line
- Norwegian Cruise Line Freestyle Specialist