Okay, it doesn’t get much better than this for food AND cruise lovers…..
Celebrity Solstice will sail on August 22, 2010 roundtrip out of Ft. Lauderdale with the Food Network At Sea FeaturingÂ Iron ChefÂ Cat Cora and Chef AarÃ³n SÃ¡nchez from Chefs vs. City.
MIAMI, June 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — Celebrity Cruises has long been recognized for offering award-winning cuisine, and in August, the brand will pair the top-rated megaship, Celebrity Solstice, with invitation-only events sponsored by Food Network and designed for culinary enthusiasts, through the first “Food Network at Sea” program.
The Solstice will sail to San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Maarten.Â I personally have been aboard this ship, it’s beautiful!!Â Guests who purchase the special cruise package also will have the opportunity toÂ enjoy the following:
- VIP pierside check-in
- Red carpet “welcome aboard” reception
- “Battle of the Celebrity Solstice Chefs” competition event
- “Dine-around” experience featuring samplings of favorite Food Network recipes
- Access to the Food Network VIP Lounge and screening room
- Caribbean cocktails on Celebrity Solstice’s Lawn Club
- Pre-paid gratuities and special turndown gifts
Let’s hope this is a hit, I would LOVE to do this someday!